Monday, April 9, 2012

A Milestone of Sorts

It's hard to believe that only six short months ago I was behind the scenes at the printer watching my book come to life. I signed off on every page in a cold sweat. So overwhelming were the thousands of decisions that went into the end product-- paper weight, paper count, cover design, color tone to name a few-- I sometimes thought about abandoning the hard copy and issuing a shorter e-book. But Recipe for Press is a DIY guide to communicating with media, a manual that should be highlighted, dog-eared and referenced often. It has the kind of lush photography and gorgeous illustrations that translate best in print. I'm glad I went this route and the insanity of it all is that I'll probably do it again! Thanks for supporting and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...