Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh the places you will go!

Putting out a book opens an author up to reviews, rants and praise of all kinds. This delightful note landed in my inbox this past February. I was flattered and slightly amused, given the book was directed at entrepreneurs with products to share and sell. Today I learned that Karen was recently awarded a top prize in The Three Minute Thesis, a research communication competition, at the University of Georgia and I can't wipe this grin off my face. Way to go, Karen! I'm proud to have a small part in your success.
  

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! Clear, compelling communication of who you are is invaluable regardless of whether you feel 'marketing' applies to what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...