Friday, June 1, 2012

When in Chattanooga.....Recipe for Press Workshop at Homespun !

Last night's Get Press Ready! workshop, from organizers Nicole Distasio and Catherine Outten, hosts Homespun Parties and EventsStray Dog Designs and K Boutique to the wildly talented attendees--the nexus of Chattanooga small and not-so-small business-- was where you wanted to be last night. We learned, we laughed and we created strategies for expanding markets through storytelling so brilliant, I blush. Recipe for Press Chattanooga graduates, your energy and ideas were infectious. Thank you! I can't wait to return.





1 comment:

  1. Amy, it was nice meeting you last night at the workshop in Chattanooga. I learned some great tips from you and I'm excited to start pursuing the great advice you shared with all of us. Thanks! Oh, and I can't wait to read your book! Joe Jumper, Owner, The Clay Pot
    http://www.dirtfromtheclaypot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...