Sunday, November 20, 2011

WELCOME TO RECIPE FOR PRESS

For 18 years I served as a freelance writer, contributing editor and articles producer for top national magazines and online publications. In that time, I realized so many small businesses and budding brands had little knowledge of how to approach an editor to get serious consideration for press. DIY publicity was simply unfamiliar and uncomfortable territory to most but hiring an expensive publicist out of the question.
I wrote Recipe for Press to give you the tools and insider insight to approach today's media influencers and expect results. Here I'll supplement Recipe for Press with timely and helpful support material and showcase winning strategies of those who have used the foundational material in the book to amp up their publicity efforts. Along the way I imagine we'll have a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...